Skip to content
- Happy Mali Independence Day to all of the Malian sisters and brothers.
- I’m sending waters of love with all of the Malian about the day of this independence.
- This day reminds us of their torture and struggles our forefathers went through to provide us the freedom we have today.
- Let people celebrate this day together. The same as our forefathers come together to struggle for independence. We must develop and build that country. Happy, independent day.
- I’m taking this chance to salute all of the wonderful men of the country. Let us laugh with each other, cheer up and burst with happiness.
- With this particular day, I am taking the chance to wish all of the fantastic people of Mali that a gorgeous independence day. Happy Mali Independence Day
- That is our Independence Day, therefore let us laugh, cheer and burst with happiness. Happy Mali Independence Day!
- This desire is to exude respectful salute to all of the fantastic guys who left out Mali separate.
- Let us celebrate this Independence Day to all of the Malian leaders to donate their own lives to create our country separate.
- Sending seas of good wishes to all of my Malian friends on Happy Mali Independence Day.