Skip to content
- Jumma Mubarak. May this Jumma bring serenity, fortune, and faith to everyone.
- Fridays hold different meanings in the hearts of all Muslims, as the joy of attending another Jumma floods our hearts. May Allah accept our prayers! Jumma Mubarak!
- Jumma Mubarak to everyone who has gathered to repent for mistakes and seek for mercy! Oh Allah, show us the right path of life and grace us with your blessings!
- Wishing you a blessed and glorious Jumma! May our earnest prayers are heard by the Almighty today, and our sins are forgiven by His grace!
- From petty mistakes to grave sins, nothing escapes Allah’s sight. May this Jumma allows us to ask for His mercy and blessings. Jumma Mubarak to you!
- Jumma Mubarak. Come to pray on schedule for the Jumma prayer and receive the reward of as much as offering a camel. – Sahih Al Bukhari – 929
- Jumma Mubarak! Once on a day of Jumma, the messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said- “ Allah the Almighty has made Jumma as the day of Eid” – Ibn Majah
- Whoever reads Surah Al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next. – Saheeh al-Jaami – 6470
- I leave behind me two things, The Quran and My Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray. – Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
- Either some people stop neglecting the Friday prayers, or Allah will seal their hearts and they will be among the heedless. – Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)