Skip to content
- Motherhood is the only job which I have loved doing overtime without being a paid a single penny – all because I got to fuss over a lovely daughter like you. I love you.
- The pregnancy marks I got on my tummy after my daughter’s birth are the best tattoos I could have ever got. They signify the beginning of the beautiful journey of motherhood. I love you.
- My dearest daughter… don’t let anyone take you for granted, always hold your head up high. Never stop believing in yourself, just go forth and aim for the skies. I love you.
- My daughter… no one else will ever know how much I love you, not even you. At least not until you be a mother yourself.
- Your dad’s love for you is slightly weird. He always wanted you to grow up to be a beautiful lady but now that you are one, he wants you to become daddy’s little girl again. I love you.
- You motivate me to become the world’s most amazing dad, because I want nothing but the best for my beautiful daughter. I love you.
- The Happiness in our father-daughter relationship is a special type of wealth. The more we use it, the more it grows. I love you.
- Every single missed opportunity in my life has been totally worth it because it eventually led me to have a beautiful daughter like you. I love you.
- A responsible and intelligent daughter like you is the most important contribution any parent can make to this world. I’m glad I was one of the lucky few to be able to do it.
- I try to be the best mother everyday because I have to catch up with a daughter who is the best of the best… I love you baby.